Use Business Central To Boost Your Retail Business’s Sales Efficiency And Transparency Instantly!
Business Central is the perfect ERP tool to assist your Retail Business by bringing innovation to sales. The hypercompetitive retail industry requires constant innovation in order to make itself survivable and viable, as you being a retail business owner will know. Sales is an area within retail that has the potential to become completely transparent while also boosting the efficiency of the entire Retail Business. Conversely, not upgrading a retail business’s sales profile can result in being easily outpaced by your competition while letting redundancy creep into your business operations. Check out the various ways in which Business Central can help optimise your Retail Business’s sales operations:
- Sales Source Analysis Business Central allows you to tag your sales representatives and other sales sources so that you know exactly how each of these is performing. This way you can optimise those nodes which are getting you the most revenue while you can either modify or eliminate the nodes that are performing the worst. This can be done iteratively to always ensure that your business maximises its profitability.
- Unique Customer Creation: Business Central revolutionises how you look at the source of your sales order by ensuring it is customer-oriented and not platform oriented. This ensures that even if your retail business is to receive two orders from two platforms, but from the same customer, then the orders will be credited to the single customer instead of creating two separate customer entities. This is a great asset when it comes to reconciling payments.
- Seamless Dropshipping: Using Business Central, when you place an order which needs to be drop shipped are you able to inform the purchaser immediately. You can create a Purchase order using the line from the sales order itself which helps you track the shipment that should be sent by the Vendor and would be updated in the system on the sales order as well when shipped. This saves time and reduces complexity within your system.
- Managing Error: Business Central has created an almost artistic system through which it can handle cancellation of orders, correction of incorrect orders and refunds seamlessly. This system is virtually automated and requires minimal guidance to keep it operational saving your business hundreds of man hours.
- Seamless Integration: Business Central ensures near seamless integration with different systems like Amazon, e-bay, WooCommerce, and others. In this manner, Business Central automates the tedious and manual process of creating these orders in your retail business system. This is an especially useful feature for Retail businesses that are expanding as they will scale up t receiving thousands of orders a day, and with that volume, seamless automation is the only way forward, something that Business Central guarantees.
Peritos Solutions has helped many retail businesses by helping to integrate Business Central is the working of their business after understanding how to perfectly customise the ERP to suit each unique business operation. In fact, please read our e-book which details how Business Central can assist with all operations within a retail business and make them more optimal and efficient. Given its unparalleled customization as well as compartmentalization, Business Central is uniquely suited to assist your Retail Business, whatever its size, to become better and more profitable.