Welcome to all that Business Central can do for matching orders via integration.
In the hyper-competitive world of retail, often the most tedious and error-prone business operation is invoice matching. Without mapping the money coming in with the correct accounting record, the entire business operation can come undone. Business Central acknowledges this issue by ensuring that your retail business will never be plagued by redundancy due to mismatching of orders, provided you take the assistance of Business Central that is! Business Central seamlessly matches orders through integration in the below-mentioned steps –
- Store Front Integration: Business Central integrates all the storefronts that your retail business is operating in as a preliminary step.
- Both way Flow: Orders, as well as refunds, can now flow seamlessly through the created pathways.
- Comprehensive, flexible and dynamic mapping sheet: One of the premier features of Business Central is the way that it creates a mapping sheet in the system which ensures that the fields in one system are matched to the field in another system correctly. Examples of it are
- Customers can be matched via their email OR their customer ID
- Address fields are created as the ship to Field for simplicity of operations
- Different mapping parameters for a single item (such as comment line, GL item and Item number) all get mapped for much better integration and error minimization.
- Excellent Reprocessing mechanism: The majority of issues with orders are a result of one or more errors, timeouts, etc. Business Central controls this issue by having an excellent reprocessing mechanism that is quick, efficient and can be used to reprocess even bulk orders.
- Error Logging: Business Central’s error logging mechanism is highly robust and dynamic ensuring that errors that show enough details (which repeated errors properly logged do due to inbuilt data processing) can be auto-corrected by the system itself.
- Number Series: The number series being used is picked correctly in Business Central so all orders are created with a similar number from the same source system.
Business Central is the most ideal ERP for a retail business, regardless of the business’s size or scope. Its handling of this very serious issue of order matching is but one of the many ways that it can introduce efficiency, optimization and transparency into your retail Business. Pertitos Solutions has extensive experience in helping Retail Business owners create a unique ERP using the highly customizable Business Central to take their business to greater heights. The extensive help that Business Central provides retail businesses can be ascertained from our e-book itself.