Welcome to all that Business Central can do for matching orders via integration.
In the hyper-competitive world of retail, often the most tedious and error-prone business operation is invoice matching. Without mapping the money coming in with the correct accounting record, the entire business operation can come undone. Business Central acknowledges this issue by ensuring that your retail business will never be plagued by redundancy due to mismatching of orders, provided you take the assistance of Business Central that is! Business Central seamlessly matches orders through integration in the below-mentioned steps –
- Store Front Integration: Business Central integrates all the storefronts that your retail business is operating in as a preliminary step.
- Both way Flow: Orders, as well as refunds, can now flow seamlessly through the created pathways.
- Comprehensive, flexible and dynamic mapping sheet: Business Central’s ability to create a mapping sheet in the system ensures accurate matching of fields between different systems, making it one of its premier features. Examples of it are
- We can match customers either by their email or their customer ID.
- Address fields are created as the ship to Field for simplicity of operations
- Different mapping parameters for a single item (such as comment line, GL item and Item number) all get mapped for much better integration and error minimization.
- Excellent Reprocessing mechanism: The majority of issues with orders are a result of one or more errors, timeouts, etc. By having an excellent reprocessing mechanism that is quick, efficient, and capable of reprocessing even bulk orders, Business Central controls this issue.
- Error Logging: Business Central’s error logging mechanism is highly robust and dynamic ensuring that errors that show enough details (which repeated errors properly logged do due to inbuilt data processing) can be auto-corrected by the system itself.
- Number Series: In Business Central, we ensure correct selection of number series, guaranteeing that all orders from the same source system are created with a similar number.
Conclusion: Business Central can do for matching orders.
Business Central is the most ideal ERP for a retail business, regardless of the business’s size or scope. Its handling of this very serious issue of order matching is but one of the many ways that it can introduce efficiency, optimization and transparency into your retail Business. Pertitos Solutions has extensive experience in helping Retail Business owners create a unique ERP using the highly customizable Business Central to take their business to greater heights. Retail businesses can ascertain the extensive help provided by Business Central from our e-book itself.
You can contact us by filling the form on our site or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To read more:https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/finance/accounts-payable/three-way-matching-policie