We help clients to move to the cloud from their existing system landscape. For this particular case study we helped the client to move to website hosted in WordPress to Azure.
In this white paper, you will learn how we helped the client to migrate to Azure cloud with a cost effective, flexible cloud migration path. Make use of all the tools and resources provided by Azure and at a minimum cost you could move your website to Azure and if you have a good standing reputation and cloud consumption owing to your wide user base you may also qualify for a migration incentive from Azure which can cover all your costs.
- Migration of data and applications securely without impacting the existing user base
- Using Traffic manager to configure routing to 2 different websites
- Adding Auth0 with Traffic manager routing traffic to different domains
We encountered some issues as below:
- We faced some issues pertaining to system changes not working as per new standards
- Creating a back-up strategy without having proper backup tools(like VMware) in place
- Ensuring this end-to-end migration did not lead to data loss
- Additional Security related enhancements to be added for ensuring reports are not modified by unauthorised users.
- A cloud ready website
- Auth0 Integrated Authentication
- Additional Azure services like Traffic Manager
- Adding SSL certificate adding to site security