Terms & Conditions
NON DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT
- Peritos solutions shall protect Proprietary Information acquired in connection with the activities in the scope of this document and shall abide by the intellectual property Rights requirements of any other agency, as may be involved or associated from time to time in the Assignment.
- The purpose of this Policy statement is to ensure that everyone working within our team Peritos Solutions for the current project is aware of his or her responsibilities when using confidential information and adheres to the guidelines.
- The principle underpinning this Policy statement is that no employee shall misuse any information or allow others to do so.
- The Policy statement has been written to support client as well as take into consideration the compliance to meet the legal requirements and best practice guidance.
- We shall protect client’s confidential and proprietary information from Unauthorized disclosure
- This policy is therefore intended to guide company directors, officers and employees in their handling of company information and balancing the demands of confidentiality with the requirements of disclosure.
We collect personal information from our clients and Partners, including information about your:
- contact information
- computer or network
- interactions with us
- billing or purchase information
- Cloud Data Management and DB structure
- Design document and Specifications
- Payment Gateway integration and access
- Access to existing systems & solutions
We collect your personal information in order to:
- Create Custom products, Understand clients requirement and help to build solutions using existing client’s infrastructure
- Have access to existing clients solution and systems to understand the requirement more clearly
- Access existing systems to test, Deploy or make changes as agreed
Besides our staff, we share this information with:
- Contractors and Fixed term employees in order to to understand requirement clearly, do consulting, implement solutions and test the system .
Providing some information is optional. If you choose not to enter personal information or system , we’ll be unable to provide the solution and do consulting via our standard processes .
We keep your information safe by ensuring to store in on cloud accessible only via SSO and Access to only specific team members who have been part of the project and have signed NDA .
We keep your information for 4 years ensuring it is kept password protected with access to specific individuals only at which point we securely destroy it by erasing from the systems and destroying all hard and soft copies .
- We do not store, use or process any Amazon-specific information which we get via APIs from client’s Amazon Marketplace to integrate with client ERP
- All information belongs to the client
- If you feel that the personal or business information we have for Integration cloud is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to ask us. Your request for a complaint / more information must be in writing, signed, and dated. It must specify the changes / Clarification you need from us. Please ensure to identify the global region, software, or tool that maintains those records and give the reason for your request. You must address your request to the undersigned.
Our integration platform, moves and processes sensitive information such as the Order and personal information of your customers from Amazon Marketplace. Peritos takes utmost care to ensure it is secure and the integration path end-to-end between your applications that persistently store data, as well as ensuring that the design and configuration of our infrastructure in the cloud are tightly secured. On top of our commitments to making our product secure, we also perform due diligence by testing the application every new release, Adhoc testing, and whenever we find any changes to our integration or to the source and destination path we do repeated security and regression tests. Please feel free to request a copy of our latest security testing report.
The purpose of this page is to give our customers greater transparency about what we do to keep their data safe. As a testament to our emphasis on security, please keep following this page as we update any new changes from time to time.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information or to have it corrected, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or +919810676551, or C 42 Sec 34, Noida, 201307 , India .