Learn the top 5 things Business Central can do for your Retail Business!
Business Central is simply the best ERP for your retail business. Retail Businesses have a very high degree of uniqueness (through customization to find a niche within the hypercompetitive retail industry) which can only be understood and then improved upon by Business Central. This is because only Business Central can match the level of customization while not adding to the complexity of the retail business environment unique to each retail business. Here are the top five areas of your retail business where Business Central will have a disproportionately positive impact:
- Sales: With sales being one of the most difficult retail business operations to scale without letting redundancy creep into your retail business environment, Business Central excels at revolutionising this particularly tricky subset of business operations. Your business can potentially save thousands of man hours while also greatly enhancing your ROI through the assiduous use of Business Central. Business Central allows you to understand which sales rep or source is most profitable and which is the least. It also allows for efficient mapping of orders to customers rather than to platforms, easing billing. Dropshipping, refunds, order correction and cancellation are almost perfect and seamless when used along with Business Central. But its most important use is its unparalleled integration with all platforms through which your retail business conducts its day-to-day operations.
- Purchasing: Business Central is known for the simplicity and transparency by which it will transform your retail business purchasing practices. For starters, an instant notification is sent to any vendor when an order is processed from the system. Business Central also does an excellent job of distributing your retail requirements across all your potential vendors with the perspective of reducing your costs while ensuring no undue reliance on a single vendor. And as mentioned above, drop-shipments become a breeze.
- Inventory: Although the very nature of retail businesses ensures multiple practices designed to optimize inventory management, Business Central manages to introduce more innovations within this field, some enough to be the game-changer your retail business is looking for. Its FIFO expiring date system ensures that the item with lesser shelf life goes out first. Moreover, if your business buys goods in a quantity different from the one it sells it in (For example, buying bolts in bulk, but selling them individually), Business Central makes the entire process seamless and with complete accountability
- Order mapping: Critical in today’s digital age which introduces multiple platforms, multiple entry points, multiple orders from the same customer and similar orders from multiple customers among other challenges, efficient order mapping can be the difference between a successful and an unsuccessful retail business. Business Central is the foremost order mapping ERP available today, and it takes care to customise order mapping in accordance with each specific retail business.
- Finance: Handling payments, finances and taxation through Business Central ensures complete transparency, a dynamic reporting structure and an elimination of all redundancies associated with these critical but labour-intensive operations. Using state-of-the-art processes that ensure that taxation is handled for each store-front individually, to creating a single customer per storefront, Business Central just shaves thousands of man hours and frees multiple human resources to assist your business in other avenues.
Business Central is the perfect ERP for all your retail business needs. This article merely serves as an introduction to the in-depth e-book we at Peritos Solutions have created for retail business owners who wish to improve and expand their business in this digital age. With thousands of customizable options and almost unlimited personalizations, Business Central is the perfect ERP which will help your retail business expand globally.